Garner & Winchester
Lexington, KY 1842-1862
Eli C. Garner, Sr. and Daniel Frank Winchester.
Baldwin Gardiner / B. Gardiner & Co.
Philadelphia, PA 1815-1826 and New York, NY 1827-1848
Was in the partnerships of Fletcher & Gardiner with Thomas Fletcher
and his brother Sydney Gardiner 1814-1817; Gardiner & Veron with
Lewis Veron 1815-1817; and Gardiner, Veron & Co. 1817-1826.
Operated B. Gardiner & Co. 1827-1848 as a silversmith and retailer.
New York, NY c. 1960-Present
Acquired Arrowsmith Silver c. 1966. Acquired the dies of Apollo Silver Co. and
Bernard Rice & Sons. Makers of sterling flatware and holloware.
Thomas Cresson Garrett / T.C. Garrett & Co.
Philadelphia, PA 1828-1860
Was in the partnership of Philip Garrett & Son with his father
Philip Garrett 1828-1835. Ran the business of T.C. Garrett & Co.
1836-1860. Was master to Samuel Biddle.
Philadelphia, PA 1801-1835
Was in partnership with his son Thomas Cresson Garret as
Philip Garret & Son 1828-1835.
Eli C. Garner
Lexington, KY c. 1838-1878
Was in the partnership of Garner & Winchester 1842-1862.
New London, CT 1760-1776
Wilmington, DE c. 1785-1811 and Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY c. 1820-1840
J. & A. Gardiner
St. Louis, MO 1857-1873
James M. Gardiner and Andrew Gardiner.
Albert J. Gannon
Philadelphia, PA 1906-1914
Went by Albert J. Gannon Company beginning 1911.
Charleston, SC c. 1741-1845 and Boston, MA 1745-1752
Thomas D. Gard / T.D. Gard Co.
St. John, NB, Canada 1857-1864 and Worcester, MA 1867-c. 1905
Silversmith and jeweler. The business continued as the
T.D. Gard Co., manufacturing jewelers who made masonic
insignia, until c. 1931.
Wallingford, CT c. 1920-1944
Founded as a form of therapy by the
Gaylord Sanitarium, a hospital for
tuberculosis patients which eventually was converted to a rehabilitation
home for WWI veterans.
Boston, MA 1909-1968
Makers of quality handwrought Arts & Crafts
sterling flatware, holloware, and novelties.
James Gaskins (Gafkins)
Portsmouth, VA c. 1789-1804 and 1806-1827 and
Norfolk, VA 1804-1806
Pittsburgh, PA c. 1850-1860
James Geddy (b. 1731 d. 1807)
Williamsburg, VA c. 1752 and 1760-1777; Henrico County, VA 1757;
Dinwiddie County, VA 1778-1783; and Petersburg, VA 1783-1807
Was in the partnership of James Geddy & Sons 1789 to c. 1800 joined by sons
James Jr. and William W. 1789-1790 and son William W. 1790-c. 1800.
Newport, RI c. 1795-c. 1817
Partnered with John Allen Shaw in the firm of John A. Shaw & Co.
Northampton, MA 1793-1812
Gannon to Geffroy
Gannon to Geffroy